Good late morning!
Today has already been pretty crazy and the post I was going to publish disappeared, but luckily Me and My Mini Me nominated me for the sunshine award (thanks lady!) awhile ago, but I completely got sidetracked and never followed through! I already had a draft saved so I finished it up, and now you guys get the pleasure of getting to know me just a little bit better.
I normally don’t do these ‘get to know you’ blog posts because I can’t help but feel completely narcissistic, but I guess one time wouldn’t hurt, right?
For the record, I LOVE reading other people’s ‘get to know you’ posts!
Let’s get this show on the road.
Rules and Regs:
- Acknowledge your nominating Blogger
- Answer your nominating Bloggers 11 questions they provided for you
- Pick 11 Bloggers to nominate for this award
- Post 11 questions for those 11 Bloggers to answer for you (you can not nominate the blogger who nominated you)
1. If you could go back and talk to your teenage self, what would you say? Don’t get your panties in a wad, he is not the ONE… Go have fun with your friends and quit planning your wedding..geeze.
2. Where do you see yourself in the future? I want to eventually have my own fitness studio, and maybe another kid.. I haven’t decided yet!
3. What’s one thing you can’t live without? My main squeeze and my baby boo thing.
4. What inspires you to write? Fitness is such an important part of my life, and it has gotten me through some extremely tough times. I want to share with whoever I can how important it is mentally and physically. It is not just about how you fit in your clothes, it’s about how you feel about yourself as a human being.
5. What’s your favorite movie and why? I love musicals. All of them.
6. If you could go back in time and change the past, would you? Nope. Although I have been though some difficult times, I know I am where I need to be. I am pursuing what I love and what I was put on this earth to do.. And I also have the sweetest son a mamma could ask for.
7. How would you describe yourself? I don’t take myself too seriously, and I am a goober. I am sarcastic, but not mean spirited. Strong.
8. What era do you most identify with and why? The era I am in! Although I would like to think I am a free-spirited flower child, I love Google and internet shopping.
9. What is your one weakness? It’s hard for me to say no to people.
10. What are your interests? Fitness, music, family, Justin Timberlake.
You guys are all my sunshine babies so I want YOU to answers a question or two!
Have a great day!