I am excited to share with you all that I was awarded by Wendy, over at The Scarred Runner, the versatile blogger award! It feels great to know that my blog is touching people’s lives. I am so passionate about helping others with their healthy living pursuit and that is the reason I started this blog. Please head over to Wendy’s site. She is a tried and true Bostonian and training for the 2014 Boston marathon!
The Versatile Blogger Rules
1) Add The Versatile Blogger award photo on a blog post.
2) Thank the person who presented you with the award and link back to him or her in your post.
3) Share seven things about yourself.
4) Pass the award along to 15 favorite bloggers. Contact the chosen bloggers to let them know about the award.
7 Fascinating (ha!) facts about Mrs. Murphy’s Law if Fitness:
- I’m a southern belle and that means I can gossip in whispers about people (while drinkin my sweet tea in a mason jar on the front porch) and say ‘bless their heart’ after it and it makes whatever I just said in fact NOT gossip, just ‘concerned’. 🙂 Really only half of this is true- I do love drinkin my sweet tea in a mason jar on the front porch.
- I have a business management degree for no apparent reason what so ever. After taking a year off after my sophomore year trying to ‘find myself’ and still not knowing what my calling was, I went with the most generic thing you can get.
- I worked at three different daycare’s while in college. After changing diapers all day, getting asked out by a dad with three kids (I was 19!) and seeing teachers who should NOT be anywhere around children I decided even retail was better than that.
- I never write about myself on my blog. I tried a couple times, but it just felt self-indulgent and invasive. Don’t get me wrong, I love reading about other people and their lives, but for some reason it feels awkward for me to do it..
- Full blown Pinterest addict. What more is there to say?
- I literally have the happiest baby in the world. He is the biggest flirt and already knows how to charm the ladies.
- I’m a national champion cheerleader. That’s right. My senior year in high school my cheerleading squad placed first at the UCA national championship in Orlando, Florida. Whoop whoop.
Now, here are some more fascinating women you should go visit!
8. A Happy Lass
10. Muffin Topless
13. Move Eat Create